Mark your calendars for two incredible days of art, culture, and the splendors of a charming New England town at the Exeter Fall Art Tour. We are thrilled to be participating in this event!
With a spotlight on fine art and fine craft, you can see Exeter's vibrant local galleries and studio collectives. Find mixed media, pottery, intricate textiles, watercolor art, paintings large and small, sculpture, jewelry and more.
During this free two-day self-guided tour, artists will be in studios or in galleries, several demonstrating their work. The Exeter Fall Art Tour is a once-a-year event that provides a unique town wide opportunity to meet the artists and purchase your favorite works.
8 locations on this year's Exeter Fall Art Tour! Saturday + Sunday 10-4
1. Exeter Fine Crafts 61 Water Street Founded in 1966, Exeter Fine Crafts is committed to keeping traditional handcrafted art a visible and vital part of our community.
2. Windows on Water Gallery 81 Water Street Exeter's newest gallery on the corner in sight of the Squamscott River.
3. SAA at Historic Town Hall 10 Front Street Annual Seacoast Artist Association Members Awards Show in the beautiful daylight-filled upstairs gallery.
4. Seacoast Artists Association 130 Water Street "Big Gifts Come in Small Packages" theme show of small works all priced under $100!
5. Foundation Art Space 111R Water Street (backside along the river) A small mixed-use gallery & studio. On exhibit: "Hues & Horizons".
6. Lamont Gallery 11 Tan Lane (in the Frederick R. Mayer Art Center, on Phillips Exeter Academy campus). Exhibit: “Radiant Beasts” has several installation sites on campus.
7. Art Up Front Street Studios & Gallery 120 Front Street 2000 square feet filled with contemporary art & working artists studios.
8. Exeter Station Studios 60 Winter Street Artists' collective with individual working studios housed in what was once an Exeter shoe factory.
Pick up a self guided Exeter Fall Art Tour map at any of the locations on the tour. Free parking at all locations is either on street or in town parking lots.
Be sure to go to the Facebook Exeter Fall Art Tour event page for more details!